Saturday, January 19, 2008

What's on your bucket list?

Connor's on a play date so........ Andy and I took in a movie...how rare......We saw the Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and the great Jack Nicholson..funny, charming, and a tad sad...but it did get me thinking about what would be on my bucket list.....not in any particular order, here goes:

Enjoy the success of my children..........Make a complete stranger smile........Snorkle down under..........Edit a movie.........Write a hit song..........Play the blues on the piano....learn to meditate without laughing........convince others that the glass is 1/2 full........continue to find humor in everything.........never ever stop laughing...

What's on your bucket list?..........let us know

*******
ttfn
*
jules

4 comments:

abb said...

.....learn to meditate without laughing...

NOT IF YOU LIVE TO BE 200!!!

My list is private and confidential......in other words, I've not given it much, if any thought. Hmmmm.....I'll ponder and let you know!
xoabb

Mental P Mama said...

...win an Oscar for best screenplay, run a half marathon, circumnavigate the globe, dance at my grandchildren's weddings...

Anonymous said...

To sleep with the entire Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading squad...

Jules said...

Cool with Dallas...but, worth it:)