Monday, January 7, 2008

The Chronicles Begin....



Ok, since Connor is now six I thought I would catch you up @ lightening speed …

Connor at one, his life just begun a force to be reckon with, a character in the making, a love…




At two, Connor was nearly new with a puppy too…Lola, who would later earn the grand title of Loadla…after two years of eating for 2 (Bogart is our mature doggy) it was off to the fat farm in the hills of Maine…more on that at a later date.

Then Connor turned three and he was all about me, his brother (of which he has none) who lives far far away in a big, big, house and being the Pope in an earlier life. Seriously, one day as I worked on my computer, Connor showed me the prayer card we had for Pope John Paul and said “that was me when I was Papal”. Talk about giving me the heebeegeebees!



More to come...faa laa laa......

p.s. did I mention that A.A. Milne is one of my favorites...(thanks, mom:)



*********
ttfn
*
jules


No comments: