Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reverse Psychology DOES NOT WORK!


Ok...So I made some cookies and the boy wanted one...or two, so I said yes, if you have some milk with them, too......he said no, I said yes...then I proceeded to say (my back was toward him) ..."Don't you dare drink the milk...it will make you big and strong...don't you dare drink it!" (I then made the mistake of turning around)...he had a gulp of milk in his mouth that would soon wind up in my face and all over the kitchen counter as we both burst into laughter.....hard to imagine that this was the same kid telling me how horrible his life was earlier today because he didn't have a playdate:)

*********
ttfn
*
jules

2 comments:

abb said...

You must tell about Connor's baking adventures:

1. With Uncle Pete

2. With you and me and the cranberry bread

Anonymous said...

I want to see the picture of milk on Mommy's face :-)