Sunday, January 6, 2008

And so it begins again...



Hey there, this is Jules,

Everybody else is doing it so I said what the heck! Let's see if I have anything interesting to share. I'm calling this the Connor Chronicles, however, I would be remiss if I didn't share his sisters Lauren and Hailey as well...enjoy the ride....

Welcome to the wild world of Connor...my son....My surprise child after forty...but totally worth it.

Ah, where to begin...I had just celebrated my fortieth with my family, husband Andy, d
daughters Lauren and Hailey ages then 13 and 10...la, la, la...life was so easy, no babysitters needed, travel was a breeze and they listened when threaten. Screech! Out of the blue, seriously, it had been 10 years since I had a baby, I was 40 for crap's sake...I should be staring menopause or as my friend Lauren says...mentalpause (check out her blog) in my face! The two words that would alter our easy lives forever....."your pregnant" Nine months later...heeeellooooo Connor!

Here is a pic of him @ 1 day old....I should have known then that this would be an interesting journey....what baby smiles @ 1 day old??


















*************
ttfn
*
jules

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

So cute I want to bite him! Love, Mrs. Lauren

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be danged....I don't know ANYONE doing a blog! But it's really fun. Connor is adorable, for some reason I thought he was older. Keep it comin'...it's fun to see your life!